Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Forum to discuss Features/Usage/Bugs of Multiple MTA Addon

Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby PCEMS » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:57 am

Hello to everyone.

I have some issues that reported over tickets since May 18th 2015 (this year) but had NO answer at all.

Several emails, skype messages and so on... Since I entered this forum I saw that MANY users and interested ppl is complaining about having tickets ignored over WEEKS (there was a guy that even wrote about trying to contact the author for the last FIVE MONTHS without any response. You guys just do a simple search over the forum and will find lots of ppl very upset.

So the question ir simple: Does any body is in current contact with Maborak? Is he just dropping the whole project and leaving their customers? (I bought ALL addons and since this year Im struggling very hard to have support, till last month that no answer at all), or is he just ignoring some of US for some unkown by us reason?

Hope some one may share some information. At least to know if its worthy wait or try other solutions out there.
PCEMS
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby MaBoRaK » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 am

loading.......


Hello hello, please give me your Ticket ID. Thank you.


Connection closed.
CEO in Maborak Technologies and Interspire Addons Developer
MaBoRaK
Site Admin
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 am

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby PCEMS » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 am

MaBoRaK wrote:loading.......


Hello hello, please give me your Ticket ID. Thank you.


Connection closed.



Hello Maborak. About time for you to show that are still alive.

I created 3 tickets since 28th May. I just created a new one since all the others had no response: #590648

Please attend.

Thanks.
PCEMS
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby PCEMS » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:38 pm

New ticket is still without any reply. Seems things are just the same as last month, no support.
PCEMS
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby PCEMS » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:37 pm

PCEMS wrote:
MaBoRaK wrote:loading.......


Hello hello, please give me your Ticket ID. Thank you.


Connection closed.



Hello Maborak. About time for you to show that are still alive.

I created 3 tickets since 28th May. I just created a new one since all the others had no response: #590648

Please attend.

Thanks.



I gave the ticket as requested. But seems that it is in vain, no attention.

Or is it the you at support don't want to attend my requests. Why then you ask to give ticket number for?
PCEMS
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby mmm » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Latest update to all my addons was done on 24-AUG-2015, ie project alive!
:)
mmm
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby mmm » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:36 am

Checked the version numbers: only the spin addon got updated, now v3.5

Thanks Maborak. Is there a date for the features in Multiple-MTA to work as shown in the videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l4iEVsGRvk and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-pkEJQy0Q
(YouTube Date: 17-MAR-2015)

My Multiple-MTA does not show
Custom Headers;
Mail Ratio;
and shows
User Accounts 'In Progress'
If memory serves me well v3.8 was scheduled to come out 21-JUL-2015, what happened?

Is it just my versions that are crippled or is this a tech/settings issue on my side?
mmm
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby Osensnolf » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:59 am

Unless my addons update automatically, 3.5 has been out for a while.

Regarding MTA, it was to be out March 23 per my conversation with Maborak. I think he has moved on to something bigger and I do not anticipate any updates unless there is a major issue that affects most customers. I hope I am wrong as he is an expert in this field.


[3/16/2015 12:07:46 PM] Maborak Technologies ( https://www.maborak.com/ ): Its because im releasing a new version of Multiple MTA. with KILLER features :D
[3/16/2015 12:07:53 PM] Maborak Technologies ( https://www.maborak.com/ ): I will post this in the forum and blog.
[3/16/2015 12:08:01 PM] Steve Gabard: Sweet! When will this be released?
[3/16/2015 12:08:16 PM] Maborak Technologies ( https://www.maborak.com/ ): March 23


I know that the MTA addons was to allow you to add custom text to the Header but I would not consider this "KILLER" so I'm not sure what else it would have done. Change header to remove Interspire footprint?? That would be nice.

Maborak - can you chime in and give us an update. Some of your customer will start having problems with Interspire Email Marketer and your addons and move to a new platform and never return no matter what you release if they are unable to get support and updates.
Osensnolf
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby mmm » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 pm

What are your versions for each addon?
mmm
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Postby MaBoRaK » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:20 am

Osensnolf wrote:Unless my addons update automatically, 3.5 has been out for a while.

Regarding MTA, it was to be out March 23 per my conversation with Maborak. I think he has moved on to something bigger and I do not anticipate any updates unless there is a major issue that affects most customers. I hope I am wrong as he is an expert in this field.


[3/16/2015 12:07:46 PM] Maborak Technologies ( https://www.maborak.com/ ): Its because im releasing a new version of Multiple MTA. with KILLER features :D
[3/16/2015 12:07:53 PM] Maborak Technologies ( https://www.maborak.com/ ): I will post this in the forum and blog.
[3/16/2015 12:08:01 PM] Steve Gabard: Sweet! When will this be released?
[3/16/2015 12:08:16 PM] Maborak Technologies ( https://www.maborak.com/ ): March 23


I know that the MTA addons was to allow you to add custom text to the Header but I would not consider this "KILLER" so I'm not sure what else it would have done. Change header to remove Interspire footprint?? That would be nice.

Maborak - can you chime in and give us an update. Some of your customer will start having problems with Interspire Email Marketer and your addons and move to a new platform and never return no matter what you release if they are unable to get support and updates.



Steve, this week I'm releasing the new versions of Multithread and MTA in few incube URL clients. Please confirm if you are running the latest ioncube version ( 5.0.15 ) .

Cheers.
CEO in Maborak Technologies and Interspire Addons Developer
MaBoRaK
Site Admin
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 am

Next

Return to Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest