It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 am

News News of Maborak Technologies - Community Forum

Site map of Maborak Technologies - Community Forum » Forum : Maborak Technologies - Community Forum

Community forums for product support and discussion.

How to make PowerMTA signatura appear in headers

Hi all.

Some time ago, while I was testing PMTA I requested support how to have PowerMTA signatura to appear inside email headers like Postfix or EXIM does:

Received: from (127.0.0.1) by mcsv158.net (PowerMTA(TM) v3.5r16) id h1ed0q0lj3gs for

They replied telling it was a "hidden" option and they gave me it. But I lost it and I need it for some testing purposes for a project.

Hope you can help me. Whereas you know the ...
Read more : How to make PowerMTA signatura appear in headers | Views : 36833 | Replies : 1 | Forum : PowerMTA

Please contact your email administrator.

Good Morning!

I have a problem with the MKT system.
Whenever I try to change the configure and save I get the following error:
- Please contact your email administrator.

Please, I need a way to resolve this.

Att.
Read more : Please contact your email administrator. | Views : 18313 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

Must issue a STARTTLS command first

i am using Interspire 6.1.6 but here when i want to use smtp server . like mailinbox.. then showing this error

A test email has not been successfully sent to the email address [email protected]: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first . anyone can help how i can solve this?
Read more : Must issue a STARTTLS command first | Views : 13634 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

Error

Every time the cron run we get this error
how i can solve this problem error and see if Multithreads addon is efficient ?

DEBUG=>Entry 1518120866: [FIX THREAD CRASHES]
DEBUG=>Update Thread: 0
DEBUG=>Update Job: jobid:58, affected:01518120866Get new Job to work: SELECT * FROM email_jobs WHERE jobtype='send' AND ( (jobstatus ='w' AND jobtime < 1518120866) OR (jobstatus='r' AND jobtime < 1518120866) OR (jobstatus='i' AND jobtime < 1518120866 AND lastupdatetime < 1518119366)) AND (approved > 0) OR ...
Read more : Error | Views : 42088 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multithreading

Amazon Addon

Hello,

Is anyone using Interspire Email Marketer on a windows server with vimmaniac's SES Addon?

I have installed the addon and and everything verified but just not working.

Sent support emails to the address for around a week or so but the guy just blanked my support tickets.

Before I cancel, I just wanted to check the Forum to see if anyone has any experience on this.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution ...
Read more : Amazon Addon | Views : 42725 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

Multiple MTA and IP Monitor not working in Segments

Ever since we installed the add-on more than 3 weeks ago, we could never make it work on SEGMENTS. Whenever we use our the Interspire Email Marketer Segments feature, we could not see the interface of the MTA add-on. While there is no issue in using it on normal Lists, we cannot use it on segments which is quite important for us.

What have we tried
- re-installed the add-on (also tried re-installing the installer)
- fully ...
Read more : Multiple MTA and IP Monitor not working in Segments | Views : 44650 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Sending with Segments

We're having an issue with Multiple MTA with IP Monitor and SEGMENTS.

When we try to send an email using SEGMENTS, we never see the page section where we can choose what SMTP we can use. We're just left with the normal interspire page. No issue though when we send with normal lists.

Anyone encountered this issue before?
Read more : Sending with Segments | Views : 16739 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

How change from/reply/bounce addresses in relation to MTA?

Hi there!

I'm new to this add-on. Here's my question, then I will explain: How can I get the from/reply/bounce email addresses automatically jive with the MTA Group I choose without having to type them in manually?

I'm wondering how I can get my from/reply/bounce email addresses to automatically match the relevant MTA Group I choose when sending an email.

This is how we are using the MTA add-on: We have three brands, all in ...

"Multiple MTA with IP Monitor" not working on segments

Problem:
+ "Multiple MTA with IP Monitor" not working on segments.
+ There is no issue when normal list are used.
+ During send campaign and SEGMENT is used, only the normal Interspire Email Marketer screen for scheduling the email is presented.

What have I tried so far?
+ I tried re-installing the add-on
+ I tried re-installing the add-on and installer

What's my server?
+ Windows 2012

Anyone else encountered this issue?
Read more : "Multiple MTA with IP Monitor" not working on segments | Views : 22140 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

"Multiple MTA with IP Monitor" not working on segments

Problem:
+ "Multiple MTA with IP Monitor" not working on segments.
+ There is no issue when normal list are used.
+ During send campaign and SEGMENT is used, only the normal Interspire Email Marketer screen for scheduling the email is presented.

What have I tried so far?
+ I tried re-installing the add-on
+ I tried re-installing the add-on and installer

What's my server?
+ Windows 2012

Anyone else encountered this issue?
Read more : "Multiple MTA with IP Monitor" not working on segments | Views : 22049 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68