It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am

News News of Maborak Technologies - Community Forum

Site map of Maborak Technologies - Community Forum » Forum : Maborak Technologies - Community Forum

Community forums for product support and discussion.

MTA used Emails vs. Success

Hi,

What does the number in the MTA USed Success column measure?

In the MTS Used column there are three sub columns, Emails, Success and Failure. Sometimes the number in the Success column does not match the volume going out when reviewing Email campaign statistics. Emails going out are 223, sent volume in Statistics shows 223 but the Sucess column in MTA Used shows 173.

Why is there this difference between the Volume sent number ...
Read more : MTA used Emails vs. Success | Views : 14474 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Addon Request - Will Pay

Hey,

You might remember me speaking to you over Skype regarding an addon i want making and im willing to pay for it to be made.

I want it so you can enable a setting on each MTA Group call Pre-Warm.

What i want Pre-Warm to do is to warm the IPs up by limiting the number of email that can be sent each day on each MTA within that group, so for example in ...
Read more : Addon Request - Will Pay | Views : 14611 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

filtering powermta logs

RBP: Remote Bounce Processor

In the latest version of RBP you have the next field:

In this field you can add FILTER NAMES, the RPB will process only the files that matches with the filter name. For example if you have:

Listing: /var/log/pmta/
total 6658384
-rw-r----- 1 pmta pmta 199 Mar 13 01:28 bounces-2014-03-13-0000.csv
-rw-r----- 1 pmta pmta 199 Mar 14 00:00 bounces-2014-03-14-0000.csv
-rw-r----- 1 pmta pmta 199 Mar 15 00:00 bounces-2014-03-15-0000.csv ...
Read more : filtering powermta logs | Views : 10368 | Replies : 0 | Forum : PowerMTA Remote Bounce Processor

Enable Disable automatic Suppression List

With our new FBL processor version is possible add the complaints directly to your Global Suppression List.

open: addons/fbl/config/config.php
edit:

Code: Select all
<?php
define("FBL_DOMAINS","all");
define("FBL_DELETE_UNKNOWN",true);
define("FBL_READ_TIMEOUT",10);
define("FBL_ADD_TO_SUPPRESSION",false);
define("FBL_HEADER_RCPT_ID","X-Mailer-RecptId");
define("FBL_HEADER_LIST_ID","X-Mailer-LID");
define("FBL_HEADER_STAT_ID","X-Mailer-SID");
define("FBL_DISPLAY_NONPROCESSED_MAIL",false);
define("FBL_PROCESS_MAIL",2000);  //The addon will process 2000 mails per connection

/**
Feeback Loops Processor Loggin
*/

define("FBL_LOG_FILE",true);
define("FBL_LOG_FILE",ADDON_GLOBAL_BACKUP_DIRECTORY."/fbl-log.txt"); # Normally: /path/to/Interspire Email Marketer/

?>

define("FBL_ADD_TO_SUPPRESSION",false); <-- set to true

Thats all, cheers.

connection closed.
Read more : Enable Disable automatic Suppression List | Views : 9987 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Feedback Loops Processor

Export Feature

Does your Export feature allow me to export Segments?

For instance, I build a list based on people who have Opened email A, B, and C and Clicked link A and C.

I can build the segment in Interspire as-is and email to the Segment, but I cannot export it. To do so, I have to do it one group at a time. You can select multiple Contact List but you cannot select multiple links ...
Read more : Export Feature | Views : 13713 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

Spins 3.0 issue

I have the spins 3.0 just installed to Interspire Email Marketer 6.1.2 but we dont see the menu "Campaign URL rotator" shown in this graphic from another topic:

all we have is showing is:

http://screenshooter.net/3539560/xmaqaem

any help would be appreciated as we need to spin the unsub domains
Read more : Spins 3.0 issue | Views : 10488 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spinning

How to set "mail FROM domain as URL" as default option?

It seems that spinning addon as been updated and now we have multiple option for "Campaign URL Rotator" and default option for it is "Random URL". How we can set the "mail FROM domain as URL" as default option so that we do not need to change it each time we send campaign?
Read more : How to set "mail FROM domain as URL" as default option? | Views : 13681 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spinning

Multiple MTA & Gmail Accounts

Can this add-on be used to rotate and send through multiple gmail accounts - if not gmail - how about hotmail or yahoo?

thanks in advance.
Read more : Multiple MTA & Gmail Accounts | Views : 24777 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Bounces Not Showing = Stats

Hi,

Bounces are not showing in MTA Stats, also Graph stats are also not showing for some reason.

What gone wrong?

See Attachment

Thanks
Read more : Bounces Not Showing = Stats | Views : 15709 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Spinning Images

Is there an option to spin an image?

We include a picture of our product in our email. If we send it to 100k emails, then the same image URL is used 100k times.

Is there a way to spin it? Revise the Insert Image tool and include Image Source 1, Image Source 2, Image Source 3, etc.

Even if we spin everything else, if the image URL goes to a bunch of emails, I ...
Read more : Spinning Images | Views : 12793 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Spinning

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68