It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:56 am

News News of Maborak Technologies - Community Forum

Site map of Maborak Technologies - Community Forum » Forum : Maborak Technologies - Community Forum

Community forums for product support and discussion.

how to use the {and} with spin

Hello,

Is it possible to use the {and} despite Content Spinning?

Would particularly useful to insert CSS in the <head> to make responsive design.

Currently the css does not work because the {and} are deleted ;-)

Fabian
Read more : how to use the {and} with spin | Views : 34507 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spinning

Interspire Email Marketer upgrade slows import process

Hi Guys,

Have you noticed when doing PHP upgrade to 5.5.38 from 5.3 version and upgrading new 6.1.6 version of Interspire, upload process is way too slow. Before it was super quick like 100+ records / second.

Any advise where should be problem?

Slow sending speed, need help

We encountered strange behavior, recently when we sent campaign using multithread it starts to send with full speed but after few minutes it slows down and stays at around 300-400 emails per minute.
This happens suddenly as previously we sent few campaigns and all was good but now nomatter what we do it slows to max 400 per minute.
Read more : Slow sending speed, need help | Views : 13719 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multithreading

Spin URL = Invalid Link

I have setup several URL's to spin and all have worked. I added a new one and when I click the link in the email, it says "Invalid Link".

I've uploaded Interspire Email Marketer into the same /Interspire Email Marketer/ folder.
I've uploaded the revised .htaccess file
I've uploaded a configured config.php file

What's odd is that the Unsubscribe link will work but no other links.

Example URL: http://domain.com/media/an0rL1715854.Vy ... FOoiH.html

Any thoughts?
Read more : Spin URL = Invalid Link | Views : 6874 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Spinning

Web preview when spinning content with remote domains

We have faced a problem when using web preview link with content spinning which shows a user a preview with all spinning content and not the one that was sent in his message.
Read more : Web preview when spinning content with remote domains | Views : 4696 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Spinning

Edit Header for Better Inbox Rate

I'm using SendForensics.com and they are picking up that ISP's are flagging emails and counting it against many emails if "X-Mailer-RecptID" is in the header. It appears that this tag only shows in Interspire sent email. Since many spammers use Interspire, it hurts the rest of us.

Is yours still in there or did you remove it?

If you do a Google search for "X-Mailer-RecptID" it is mostly related to spam. So basically, all/most Interspire Email Marketer ...
Read more : Edit Header for Better Inbox Rate | Views : 12784 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

SEO Urls and Masqarade

Maborak a small sugestion for future update of the addon, when using SEO urls with random mask the link in unsubscribe header and in message footer are different and this can lead to blacklisting, it would be great if both of this could be the same and maybe even use a bit different mask rule leaving the word "usubscribe" in those links. If this is possible please reply we are intrested even if the change ...
Read more : SEO Urls and Masqarade | Views : 6657 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Spinning

Re: What are the difference between SEO and SEM

Nexevowebdesign wrote:What are the difference between SEO and SEM

SEO is part of SEM.
Read more : Re: What are the difference between SEO and SEM | Views : 7044 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spinning

Re: What are the Types of SEO

Nexevowebdesign wrote:What are the Types of SEO

Experts may disagree how many types there are, but these seem to be good intros:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_en ... timization
http://www.smartinsights.com/search-eng ... s-in-2016/
Read more : Re: What are the Types of SEO | Views : 6595 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Spinning

DKIM Selector

Hi,

Also I have been trying to config the Selector, I have changed it on the DNS record but the mail header is still showing "s=dkim" instead of the Selector name I assigned.

PLEASE HELP...

Thanks
Digital
Read more : DKIM Selector | Views : 4760 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68