It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:12 am

News News of Spinning

Site map of Spinning » Forum : Spinning

Content Rotation[Body,Subject,Signature,URL]

how to use the {and} with spin

Hello,

Is it possible to use the {and} despite Content Spinning?

Would particularly useful to insert CSS in the <head> to make responsive design.

Currently the css does not work because the {and} are deleted ;-)

Fabian
Read more : how to use the {and} with spin | Views : 34509 | Replies : 0

Spin URL = Invalid Link

I have setup several URL's to spin and all have worked. I added a new one and when I click the link in the email, it says "Invalid Link".

I've uploaded Interspire Email Marketer into the same /Interspire Email Marketer/ folder.
I've uploaded the revised .htaccess file
I've uploaded a configured config.php file

What's odd is that the Unsubscribe link will work but no other links.

Example URL: http://domain.com/media/an0rL1715854.Vy ... FOoiH.html

Any thoughts?
Read more : Spin URL = Invalid Link | Views : 6874 | Replies : 3

Web preview when spinning content with remote domains

We have faced a problem when using web preview link with content spinning which shows a user a preview with all spinning content and not the one that was sent in his message.
Read more : Web preview when spinning content with remote domains | Views : 4696 | Replies : 1

SEO Urls and Masqarade

Maborak a small sugestion for future update of the addon, when using SEO urls with random mask the link in unsubscribe header and in message footer are different and this can lead to blacklisting, it would be great if both of this could be the same and maybe even use a bit different mask rule leaving the word "usubscribe" in those links. If this is possible please reply we are intrested even if the change ...
Read more : SEO Urls and Masqarade | Views : 6658 | Replies : 2

Re: What are the difference between SEO and SEM

Nexevowebdesign wrote:What are the difference between SEO and SEM

SEO is part of SEM.
Read more : Re: What are the difference between SEO and SEM | Views : 7044 | Replies : 0

Re: What are the Types of SEO

Nexevowebdesign wrote:What are the Types of SEO

Experts may disagree how many types there are, but these seem to be good intros:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_en ... timization
http://www.smartinsights.com/search-eng ... s-in-2016/
Read more : Re: What are the Types of SEO | Views : 6595 | Replies : 2

Spin links not working

Hi

Dos anybody else noticed that some of emails you sent out have non working seo links.
I tested sending same email to 2 test accounts, one is gmail account and another one is private domain.
Gmail link not working, and when i copy and paste it to browser it says invalid link.

Other link on same sending works ok. This is bad issue, if you think that lots of emails have this invalid link ...
Read more : Spin links not working | Views : 19895 | Replies : 5

Spin addon Blank PAGE

Hello guys, spinning addons is installed properly and im using latest version of ioncube v5.0.19 and PHP 5.6.14 also the other addons works when i go to spins addon it gives me blank page with no errors any ideas/suggestions is appreciated
Read more : Spin addon Blank PAGE | Views : 15814 | Replies : 3

spin spam blacklist URL shortener

Your own URL shortener helps avoid having links connected to blacklisted domains:
http://shauninman.com/archive/2009/08/17/less_n

That should make spinning easier for the non-spammers :lol:
Read more : spin spam blacklist URL shortener | Views : 12114 | Replies : 0

Fix: Spinning shows Plain Text in Received Email

If you use the spins addon and send a test to yourself and it contains plain-text only and is a mess (you will know), show the HTML and replace >{ and put a space between it so that it is > {

This frequently happens if you have a link prior to spun text.

(This is for those who have this issue but are unable to find a solution.)
Read more : Fix: Spinning shows Plain Text in Received Email | Views : 14526 | Replies : 4

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68