It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:14 am

News News of Spinning

Site map of Spinning » Forum : Spinning

Content Rotation[Body,Subject,Signature,URL]

How to Sync Clusters for URL Spin

How do I sync the folders /admin/temp across all clusters so that the images show when spinning the domain?

Do I have to manually copy and paste or is there an easier and automatic way?

If the links are external, you do not have to do this but if they are stored in Interspire Email Marketer you will need to do this.

Thanks
Read more : How to Sync Clusters for URL Spin | Views : 10642 | Replies : 1

Not Showing Images when Using Spin

If I send an email using a Cluster that has images embedded in it, the images do not show.

How do I fix that?

The image is uploaded on my server (http://mainIEMdomain.com/media/admin/te ... pp-ban.jpg) but when I send it using a cluster it replaces the URL but it does not load. What am I doing wrong?
http://Cluster1domain.com/media/admin/t ... pp-ban.jpg

The image shows if ...
Read more : Not Showing Images when Using Spin | Views : 11931 | Replies : 5

Delay when using SEO Links?? 2-5 seconds

Hey Maborak.

There is a 2-5 seconds when using the Spin Addon and SEO links. Do you know how to speed this up?

Can you make a version of the file that shows "Loading..." so that people know it is not a dead page? I am seeing numbers go down because of this delay.

Thank you.
Read more : Delay when using SEO Links?? 2-5 seconds | Views : 8898 | Replies : 3

URL Rotator - License Error

Hi all,

I've installed spinning addon and updated .htaccess as mentioned on post spinning/htaccess-required-spinning-addon-t98.html, but when i send a campaign using a existing domain in Spins manager i get the following error:

Fatal error:
spins: Domain not allowed to use the Application. Contact to the administrator
in Unknown on line 0

How can i solve this? My license is valid and the Interspire Email Marketer is installed on the correct domain ...
Read more : URL Rotator - License Error | Views : 12174 | Replies : 3

.htaccess required by Spinning Addon

In this thread I will update the official .htaccess content required by Spinning Addon to work with the URL Masquerade (AKA: SEO Links):

.htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]H\.html$ link.php?M=$1&N=$2&L=$3&F=H [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]T\.txt$ link.php?M=$1&N=$2&L=$3&F=T [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]T\.html$ link.php?M=$1&N=$2&L=$3&F=T [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^O([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|](H|T)\.jpg$ open.php?M=$1&L=$2&N=$3&F=$4&image=.jpg [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^U([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([a-z0-9]{32}+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)\.html$ unsubscribe.php?M=$1&C=$2&L=$3&N=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^U([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([a-z0-9]{32}+)\.html$ unsubscribe.php?&M=$1&L=$2&C=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^D([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([a-z0-9]{32}+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)\.html$ display.php?M=$1&C=$2&S=$3&L=$4&N=$5 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^D([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([a-z0-9]{32}+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)\.html\&rs=(.*)$ display.php?M=$1&C=$2&S=$3&L=$4&N=$5&rs=$6 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^F([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([a-z0-9]{32}+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)\.html$ sendfriend.php?M=$1&C=$2&L=$3&N=$4&F=$5&i=$6 [QSA,L]
#NORMAL

RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]H\.html$ link.php?M=$1&N=$2&L=$3&F=H [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]T\.txt$ link.php?M=$1&N=$2&L=$3&F=T ...
Read more : .htaccess required by Spinning Addon | Views : 18698 | Replies : 7

Need Help. How Do I Set Up Remote Domains

I have the spinning and multi-mta add-on which necessitate that I have some handling for images/clicks/links to work on remote domains.
I have no idea how to do this.

The setup says it requires a separate guide for Remote Domains which you can request after purchase.

I've had an open ticket for days, and no response yet on Skype.

I'm assuming someone must have this working - any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Andrew
Read more : Need Help. How Do I Set Up Remote Domains | Views : 9775 | Replies : 6

URL Rotator

Hey,

I have more or less all your addons, but one thing iv noticed i Gmail blocks emails that have images in the emails that are not hosted on from the same domain name. So how do i do it so images loads from the same FROM domain like your URL Spinning addon?

If it cant be done can you do this please as my emails are being marked as Soft Bounce because of the ...
Read more : URL Rotator | Views : 9884 | Replies : 3

Enabling SEO links

Hello folks, to enable seo links with Spinning addon you need to:

Edit the file: spins/config/config.php
Change the code:
Code: Select all
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO",false);
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO_SEPARATOR","-");
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO_TXT_LINK_EXTENSION",".html"); //can be .txt
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO_HTML_LINK_EXTENSION",".html");

to

Code: Select all
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO",true);  //<-- set to TRUE
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO_SEPARATOR","-"); //<-- the SEO separator, actually supports: "/" "-" "_" "." "|"
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO_TXT_LINK_EXTENSION",".html"); //can be .txt
define("ADDON_SPINS_URL_SEO_HTML_LINK_EXTENSION",".html");

Edit the file: /path/to/i.em/.htaccess
and add:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]T\.txt$ link.php?M=$1&N=$2&L=$3&F=T [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^L([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]([0-9]+)[\/|\-|_|\.|\|]T\.html$ ...
Read more : Enabling SEO links | Views : 9648 | Replies : 1

Spins 3.0 issue

I have the spins 3.0 just installed to Interspire Email Marketer 6.1.2 but we dont see the menu "Campaign URL rotator" shown in this graphic from another topic:

all we have is showing is:

http://screenshooter.net/3539560/xmaqaem

any help would be appreciated as we need to spin the unsub domains
Read more : Spins 3.0 issue | Views : 10488 | Replies : 1

How to set "mail FROM domain as URL" as default option?

It seems that spinning addon as been updated and now we have multiple option for "Campaign URL Rotator" and default option for it is "Random URL". How we can set the "mail FROM domain as URL" as default option so that we do not need to change it each time we send campaign?
Read more : How to set "mail FROM domain as URL" as default option? | Views : 13681 | Replies : 1

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68