It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:54 am

News News of Spinning

Site map of Spinning » Forum : Spinning

Content Rotation[Body,Subject,Signature,URL]

Spinning Images

Is there an option to spin an image?

We include a picture of our product in our email. If we send it to 100k emails, then the same image URL is used 100k times.

Is there a way to spin it? Revise the Insert Image tool and include Image Source 1, Image Source 2, Image Source 3, etc.

Even if we spin everything else, if the image URL goes to a bunch of emails, I ...
Read more : Spinning Images | Views : 12787 | Replies : 3

Gmail Bounces - Does Spinning Help

I am starting to notice a lot of soft bounces 'Due to Content' from Gmail. (The other ISP's are not flagging our messages and stats show that they are being opened.)

Will the spinning addon help?

This particular email had a 23% open rate and 3.4% open rate and a bounce rate of 0.01%.

Anything I can do to make sure I am getting into Gmail? Will any of the other addons help? Rotate URL, ...
Read more : Gmail Bounces - Does Spinning Help | Views : 25899 | Replies : 10

how can i use multiple mail from senders?

how can i use multiple mail from senders?
Read more : how can i use multiple mail from senders? | Views : 15848 | Replies : 1

How to use 'Mail From' URL?

On this page:

https://www.maborak.com/interspire/addo ... tator.html

It says that its possible to use mail from domain for open/click/unsubscribe URL, and to select 'Use Mail FROM as URL' to make it happen. I do not see this anywhere? .....Only the option to select Random URL, or use Interspire's default...

Help?
Read more : How to use 'Mail From' URL? | Views : 12764 | Replies : 1

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68