It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am

News News of Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Site map of Multiple MTA with IP Monitor » Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Forum to discuss Features/Usage/Bugs of Multiple MTA Addon

[URGENT] Error saving New MTA

Hello,
I installed MTA addon and i get the following error when i try to add new MTA: Error saving your MTA
Ive read that this problem is related to mysql and Interspire Email Marketer is enable to add a table How can i fix this issue manually in phpmyadmin

Thanks
Read more : [URGENT] Error saving New MTA | Views : 12172 | Replies : 2

Cant choose MTA because of default config

Please help to resolve - I have two MTA groups with one active SMTP in it all configured and active and tested.
But when I try to send campaign it is not letting me to choose the MTA but says that send via default. See screenshots.
Read more : Cant choose MTA because of default config | Views : 9608 | Replies : 1

Email Header

Hey, when i go to Multiple MTA: Manager -> custom hearder i click new header Group it does not work check here: http://prntscr.com/8tfae7
i dunno if this is due to addon compatibility i have Interspire Email Marketer version 6.1.4 and the latest multiple mta manager.

Thanks
Read more : Email Header | Views : 15749 | Replies : 6

Is the whole addons project abandomed?

Hello to everyone.

I have some issues that reported over tickets since May 18th 2015 (this year) but had NO answer at all.

Several emails, skype messages and so on... Since I entered this forum I saw that MANY users and interested ppl is complaining about having tickets ignored over WEEKS (there was a guy that even wrote about trying to contact the author for the last FIVE MONTHS without any response. You guys just ...
Read more : Is the whole addons project abandomed? | Views : 24804 | Replies : 14

installed mta add on and getting the error - Error saving

installed MTA addon and i get the following error when i try to add MTA. Error saving your MTA
I have submitted a support ticket over a week ago with no response. Does anyone have any ideas?
Read more : installed mta add on and getting the error - Error saving | Views : 12039 | Replies : 4

I try to contact you from last 5 months but no response even

I try to contact you from last 5 months but no response even ticket close without any response???

Is this support you provide. : :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Read more : I try to contact you from last 5 months but no response even | Views : 11378 | Replies : 1

Custom Variable Replacements ?

I'd like to be able to pass more details about my mailings thru a link

%%todaysdate%% - always returns TODAY'S actual date- not the launch date of a campaign which isn't useful for much.

I also need something like %%MTA%% - so I know which pool or ip did the actual delivery (for tracking opens/click performance by ip).

Any clues on how I could do this ?

Thanks all

Andrew
Read more : Custom Variable Replacements ? | Views : 9350 | Replies : 1

Why can't we use campaigns from/reply/bounce in MultiMta

It's annoying that I have to hard code the from/reply/bounce address for each mta - when what I would like is the ability to match the @ part - the same way that the Spins uses the mta domain to mark up links/msgid/etc.

I need campaigns to have a mail-from and bounce that's unique per campaign - but since I will use the same mta to send multiple campaigns, editing those details in the mtamanager ...
Read more : Why can't we use campaigns from/reply/bounce in MultiMta | Views : 9327 | Replies : 1

Disable PowerMTA JobID Header

Hi Maborak,

Is it possible to permanently disable PowerMTA JobID Header?

I know I can turn it off manually when sending campaign, but I want it turned off permanently. :D

Thanks,
Alex
Read more : Disable PowerMTA JobID Header | Views : 14798 | Replies : 4

Changing email Header

Hello,

I need to remove main Interspire URL from email header !

For Example :-

www.mainiemdomain.com --- As a mail URL of Interspire.

Then i have install Multipal domain addons and configure 3 domain in MTA
1- 123.com
2- xyz.com
3; abc.com

When i shedule a campaign and use these domain as mail-from, reply-to-mail and beounce-email and check header :

Received: from www.mainiemdomain.com (xx.yy.zz.aa) by xyz.com id h30tua0001ga for ...
Read more : Changing email Header | Views : 16136 | Replies : 3

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68