It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm

News News of Interspire Email Marketer Addons

Site map of Interspire Email Marketer Addons » Forum : Interspire Email Marketer Addons

Addons for Interspire Email Marketer Product

MySQL Deadlocks

We are seeing this constantly from the multithread addon, its slowing down our sending engine, please advise what we can do:

------------------------
LATEST DETECTED DEADLOCK
------------------------
2015-11-16 12:30:26 7f4c8c65a700
*** (1) TRANSACTION:
TRANSACTION 34643967637, ACTIVE 10 sec starting index read
mysql tables in use 1, locked 1
LOCK WAIT 4 lock struct(s), heap size 1184, 2 row lock(s), undo log entries 6
MySQL thread id 5800435, OS thread handle 0x7f4c7d9f9700, query id 74782359 XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX ...
Read more : MySQL Deadlocks | Views : 13013 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multithreading

Spin addon Blank PAGE

Hello guys, spinning addons is installed properly and im using latest version of ioncube v5.0.19 and PHP 5.6.14 also the other addons works when i go to spins addon it gives me blank page with no errors any ideas/suggestions is appreciated
Read more : Spin addon Blank PAGE | Views : 15787 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Spinning

Cant choose MTA because of default config

Please help to resolve - I have two MTA groups with one active SMTP in it all configured and active and tested.
But when I try to send campaign it is not letting me to choose the MTA but says that send via default. See screenshots.
Read more : Cant choose MTA because of default config | Views : 9590 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

Can you geographically track email addresses

Hey guys!!
i love the addons... was wondering if I can use this addon to track every email I send a newsletter to... Here is what I want to do... I want to archive the email addresses that open from a non US address more than twice as US emails is what really interest me.
Let me know..
Thanks,
R.
Read more : Can you geographically track email addresses | Views : 13635 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Geo-Location Tracking Statistics

Email Header

Hey, when i go to Multiple MTA: Manager -> custom hearder i click new header Group it does not work check here: http://prntscr.com/8tfae7
i dunno if this is due to addon compatibility i have Interspire Email Marketer version 6.1.4 and the latest multiple mta manager.

Thanks
Read more : Email Header | Views : 15703 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Multiple MTA with IP Monitor

LOGs to keep or not

Is there any purpose to keeping the logs in the folders (except for trouble shooting/analysis)?
e.g.
\admin\addons\multithread\install\backup\thread_logger\job_100\log.txt
Read more : LOGs to keep or not | Views : 6920 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

spin spam blacklist URL shortener

Your own URL shortener helps avoid having links connected to blacklisted domains:
http://shauninman.com/archive/2009/08/17/less_n

That should make spinning easier for the non-spammers :lol:
Read more : spin spam blacklist URL shortener | Views : 12105 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Spinning

Fix: Spinning shows Plain Text in Received Email

If you use the spins addon and send a test to yourself and it contains plain-text only and is a mess (you will know), show the HTML and replace >{ and put a space between it so that it is > {

This frequently happens if you have a link prior to spun text.

(This is for those who have this issue but are unable to find a solution.)
Read more : Fix: Spinning shows Plain Text in Received Email | Views : 14494 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Spinning

Email stays at "Not finished sending" (Even when finished)

All of my emails show "Not finished sending" on the Statistics page. The emails are complete though. This happens if I send a test email to myself or to a list of 50k.

What would cause this to happen?

Slow Import - Bad SQL or What???

Importing data into my database is very slow. I have several shared servers with old Interspire Email Marketer on it and they are faster than my primary Interspire Email Marketer which has 32GB RAM.

I am afraid that this is going to cause more problems later.

It imports about 10 records per second.

My other Interspire Email Marketer's do 80-110 records per second using the same test data. All servers have the same Interspire Email Marketer suppression list and about the same amount ...
Read more : Slow Import - Bad SQL or What??? | Views : 6832 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Installation and Configuration

Login

Statistics

Total posts 493 • Total topics 147 • Total members 68