Slow Dedicated server running Interspire Email Marketer?

Forum to discuss Installation and Configuration Issues

Slow Dedicated server running Interspire Email Marketer?

Postby stimpack » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello, i have a dedicated server with Bulky RAMs and 16 CPU cores, running Centos 6.6 after installing addons and about 3 Interspire Email Marketer in the server when sending or importing the data the server becomes too slow and i cannot even navigate in interspire and sometimes it shows connection timed out how can i resolve this issue? is this related to mysql?
or idle? CPU usage :CPU usage 2% user, 0% kernel, 3% IO, 94% idle) Any Ideas/suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks

Omer
stimpack

Re: Slow Dedicated server running Interspire Email Marketer?

Postby mmm » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Assuming you have
over 8GB RAM for the 3 IEMs
and
do not run the crons at exactly the same time
and
do not overload the multiple MTA/multi-thread (max medium on 3 Interspire Email Marketer)
and
have your databases and their setup optimized (MySQL/InnoDB/MariaDB)
you should be fine for sending.

On importing, there is a problem with the direct import in Interspire Email Marketer, better use the command line as described elsewhere on the forum here.

For specific server setup you might want to contact your dedicated server/Interspire Email Marketer expert.
PM me if you want me to have a look at it ;)
mmm

Re: Slow Dedicated server running Interspire Email Marketer?

Postby Osensnolf » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Do you have addons installed that you purchased from somewhere else - such as a suppression addon? I ask because I experienced the same issue.

You can try this. Install a new Interspire Email Marketer, import the important tables from your current SQL into the new SQL. That has worked for me each time I had the issue.

Let us know.
Osensnolf

Return to Installation and Configuration