Unsubscribe Date

Handle your SPAM/ARF Complaints

Unsubscribe Date

Postby Osensnolf » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 pm

How do I export a list of people based on their unsubscribe date?

I know how to export anyone who has unsubscribed, but if I want to run it across all list of people who unsubscribed today, how do I do that?

Also, if someone clicks the unsubscribe link yesterday and today, which date will show in the system?

THanks
Osensnolf

Re: Unsubscribe Date

Postby mmm » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:43 am

One way could be to run this directly in the MySQLadmin as a triggered process.
mmm

Postby MaBoRaK » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 am

mmm wrote:One way could be to run this directly in the MySQLadmin as a triggered process.

This is a good idea to have always the last unsubscribers :D also, you can use the column "fbl" in the unsubscribe table, if the "fbl" column Equals 1 then the unsuscribe was processed by FBL.
CEO in Maborak Technologies and Interspire Addons Developer
MaBoRaK
Site Admin

Postby mmm » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Osensnolf wrote:How do I export a list of people based on their unsubscribe date?

I know how to export anyone who has unsubscribed, but if I want to run it across all list of people who unsubscribed today, how do I do that?

Also, if someone clicks the unsubscribe link yesterday and today, which date will show in the system?

THanks

Not sure if you can unsubscribe twice!?! ;)
mmm

Postby mmm » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:07 pm

MaBoRaK wrote:
mmm wrote:One way could be to run this directly in the MySQLadmin as a triggered process.

This is a good idea to have always the last unsubscribers :D also, you can use the column "fbl" in the unsubscribe table, if the "fbl" column Equals 1 then the unsuscribe was processed by FBL.

The FBL=1 may need a special bribe to stay on ;)
Which may be truly a good sort criterion for more than this reason. Perhaps unsubscribers are even clustered, then such areas need special marketing attention.
mmm

Return to Feedback Loops Processor